Quality is the one word that would describe a home by Gravell & Company. We pride ourselves in using the best building materials and quality control methods. We go to great lengths to achieve our client’s finished product, whether it be elaborate pool structures or woven mahoghany doors, but the use of high quality building materials are a requirement when we are constructing a project. We want our projects to set the new standard for quality and workmanship.
- Residential fire suppression systems
- Green building methods (see below)
- The latest in Audio/Video, low voltage lighting, and home automation
- And other various high-performance building products
“Green Building” is the popular trend now, but we’ve always known it to be the way to build. So what does it mean to build Green? At a minimum, it is building an all-around efficient project. Details such as optimized and properly sized HVAC systems, upgraded insulation, high performance windows, Energy Star labeled appliances and light fixtures, and effective water-conscious plumbing fixtures all contribute to a “green” building, saving our clients money and maximizing their investment.
- Site selection / Site design
- Resource efficiency / Recycling
- Energy efficiency / Home performance
- Water efficiency indoors and outdoors
- Indoor environmental quality, including minimizing pollutants and moisture management
- Homeowner education in both operation and maintenance of their home
All the items listed above may sound like a lot, but it is only the tip of the iceberg; that is why an experienced contractor and design professional is a must in building a certified project.
- ICF’s (Insulated Concrete Forms)
- Pre-fab construction – wall panels, floor systems, roof systems
- Geothermal and other efficient HVAC systems
- Foam insulation
- LED lighting
- High efficiency pluming fixtures
- High efficiency landscape irrigation systems (systems reducing irrigation water usage by up to 70%)
- Recycled Building Materials