– Courtney and Company Designs, LLC -
As an Interior Design firm, we have worked with Jonathan on a couple of jobs and have been thrilled with the results. He was very efficient throughout the process and was always willing to make changes or additions, guide the client through the development of the project and tend to even the smallest details. We highly recommend Gravell & Company to handle your building or remodeling project.
– Dennis Nollkamper, President of CHC Electric Inc. -
I highly recommend Jonathan for his honesty and trustworthiness. It is no surprise that Jonathan won the 2010 Texas Association of Builders “Remodeler of the Year” award. He always delivers a quality product!
– Trey Hellumns, Dominion Home Networks -
I am always relieved when I discover that we will be working on a project run by Gravell & Company. So many builders fly by the seat of their pants, but Gravell & Company always has a plan that they execute methodically to ensure the client’s satisfaction. Jonathan Gravell truly believes in the concept of working together as a team. His leadership and vision is what allows him to turn his clients’ dreams into reality.
– Bob Marbut -
To Whom It May Concern:
It is a pleasure to document this recommendation for Jonathan Gravell and his firm, Gravell & Company.
My wife and I contracted with Gravell & Company to coordinate a challenging remodeling of our home– on very short notice and with a critical timeframe. He exceeded our expectations (which were high) in this effort.
I have worked with over two dozen contractors (both commercially and residentially) over the years in a number of projects, large and small. Without a doubt, Jonathan Gravell stands at the top of the list as the very best that I have worked with.
I say this (based on the work he did for us and what I have heard from others) because of:
- His integrity – Jonathan is totally honest and up front, including admitting and quickly correcting any missteps on his part.
- His professionalism – Jonathan is well trained and keeps up with the latest developments; knows what he’s doing.
- His focus on quality – Jonathan insists on quality work from everyone on the job.
- His ability to attract reliable and competent sub-contractors – Jonathan has a network of top-notch subcontractors, and everyone who worked on our project spoke highly of him, respected him and worked well with him.
- His project management skills – Jonathan uses very effective tools for budgeting, budget control, layout and design that give a client confidence that the right thing will be done at the right time for the right price.
- His reliability and availability – Jonathan does what he says he will do and is reachable on short notice; he returns calls promptly and is willing to accommodate the client’s schedule.
- His customer-centric focus – Jonathan listens to the client but is careful to find savings whenever possible while staying within the client’s parameters.
- His friendly manner – Jonathan is easy to work with; he’s just a nice guy.
Based on our experience with Jonathan Gravell, we are not surprised to know that Gravell & Company was the first accredited Green Contractor in Texas and that he recently was named the Best Remodeling Contractor in Texas.